For Job Seekers:
Job title: Graphic Design work from home job/internship at The Orange Bulletin
Company: The Orange Bulletin
We are a digital marketing agency based out of Ballygunge, Kolkata. From Google Ads to social media campaigns, we do it all. We are still at a nascent stage, trying to discover our strengths and work on our weaknesses.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing creative presentations, e-books, illustrations and many more on a regular basis
2. Ensuring the timely execution of social media campaigns
3. Communicating with business development and account managing team and understand the requirements for designing presentations
4. Helping in expansion by finding new clients for our company
5. Creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that captivate our clients
6. Finding references and creative creatives as per the requirements of the clients
7. Adapting, improvising and swiftly making edits as required & integrating and enhancing the creative concept
8. Working closely with the creative team and copywriters to develop creative solutions
Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe Premiere Pro
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Jun’20 and 20th Jul’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 00:53:37 GMT