For Job Seekers:
Job title: Social Media Marketing work from home job/internship at The Orange Bulletin
Company: The Orange Bulletin
We are a digital marketing agency based out of Ballygunge, Kolkata. From Google Ads to social media campaigns, we do it all. We are still at a nascent stage, trying to discover our strengths and work on our weaknesses.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating between our designers and clients
2. Working on innovation of new strategies
3. Ensuring posting on schedule
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Jun’20 and 20th Jul’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:38:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!